Tuesday May 2 both teams have practice. Wednesday May 3 both teams will load trailer as well as do a workout.
All MHRC rowers will be attending the Central Youth Championships in Oklahoma City. Click here for more information on this event.
This regatta will be held at Timnath Reservoir:
Please join us for a picnic and awards at 5 p.m. at Hobie Hill, which is the shelter near the Cherry Creek marina.
This regatta will be held at the Cherry Creek marina.
Memorial Day, no practice
The 2-week camp is limited to the first 20 paid registrants. The cost, which includes one state park pass, is $550. CAMP FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Rowers must be available to attend every day of the camp. Late arrivals are not allowed.
Camp runs from June 5-18 from 8-10:30 a.m. Attendance at the all-day Boulder Sprints regatta on June 17 is mandatory, as is boat unloading June 18. Required paperwork must be completed prior to attendance and fees must be paid prior to the start of camp.
- Rowers and coxswains must be at least 13 years old by the start of camp.
- Rowers (not coxswains) must be able to carry a minimum of 25 lbs. over their heads (divided weight of an eight boat by the number of rowers).
- Rowers must be at least 100 pounds, and 5'3" for the female team and 5'5" for the male team-this is for the safety of the rower.
- Rowers and coxswains must be able to swim and tread water for at least 10 minutes.
- Coxswains (the one who steers the boat) should be under 120 pounds for boys and under 110 for girls.
Camp attendance does not mean automatic placement on the fall team. Tryouts will be required for the fall team.
Questions about camp? Send email to email@example.com